Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação (SPI) poszukuje prtnera stowarzyszonego do przygotowywanego projektu.
Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação (SPI) is coordinating a proposal to address the Horizon 2020 call - ENG-GLOBALLY-09-2016 Centres/Networks of European research and innovation - China (ToR attached). The proposal aims to create a Centre of Excellence of European Research and Innovation in China, and to establish all necessary mechanisms to ensure the Centre´s long-term sustainable operation in order to connect and support European research and innovation stakeholders in China.
To briefly introduce SPI:
Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação ( www.spieurope.eu) is a private consulting company created in 1997 as an active centre of national and international networks connected to the research and innovation sectors. SPI has become a leading promoter of linkages between national and international public and private organizations/companies/S&T institutes. SPI has coordinated and provided expert support on projects based in Europe, Asia, North America, South America and Africa. Currently, SPI has 75 full-time staff located in the various offices of the company in Portugal, Spain, China, USA, Singapore and with an affiliated office in Belgium (Brussels) through the European Business & Innovation Centre Network (EBN). SPI also has established professional and business networks in Brazil and Angola. SPI has a physical presence in China for more than 16 years with a Representative Office and a Chinese Company where our company has led and partnered in a large number of projects.
Given your expertise and experience, we are very pleased to invite you and organizations from Poland as Associated Partner s for this project.
As an associated partner to the project, the role includes:
1. Promotion of the Centre, its mission, services and activities to our network of research and innovation stakeholders
2. Provision of support to the implementation of the Centre´s Pilot activities
3. Provision of services or recommendation of service providers to the Centre´s clients
4. Provision of advice/suggestions to the set-up of the Centre
As an associated partner to the project, the benefits will include:
1. Enhanced visibility to a large pool of most active and excellent European and Chinese research and innovation stakeholders
2. Opportunity to liaise with the most important research and innovation actors from Europe and China
3. First-hand information on latest developments of EU-China research and innovation collaboration
4. Fully reimbursed costs of participation to project related events (upon invitation)
Should you be interested as an associated partner to our proposal, you are kindly requested to sign and send us the Letter of Support by April 13 th lunch time 2016.
template to Download.